Error Message "Unverifiable signature" on jcifs1.1.11

Error Message "Unverifiable signature" on jcifs1.1.11

Pablo Redondo
I'm using jcifs-1.1.11 for NTLM Authentication, and using Tomcat running on a Linux box. The parameters for the filter are been initialized in a web.xml file as follows:

<filter>
 <filter-name>NtlmHttpFilter</filter-name>
 <filter-class>jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter</filter-class>
 <init-param>
  <param-name>jcifs.http.domainController </param-name>
  <param-value>Some domain here</param-value>
 </init-param>
 <init-param>
  <param-name>jcifs.smb.client.responseTimeout</param-name>
  <param-value>100000</param-value>
 </init-param>
</filter>
<filter-mapping>
 <filter-name>NtlmHttpFilter</filter-name>
 <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

I'm using the filter to pass the user id to my application on the Linux box. The seamless sign on is working ok, however I'm getting the follwoing error when users login for the first time, once they refresh (F5) the error is not happening again, even by clearing files, cookies or history.

jcifs.smb.SmbException: Unverifiable signature: (some domain here)
at jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.send(SmbTransport.java:674)

at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.sessionSetup(SmbSession.java:296)

at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.send(SmbSession.java:253)
at jcifs.smb.SmbTree.treeConnect(SmbTree.java:134)
at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.logon(SmbSession.java:184)

at jcifs.smb.SmbSession.logon(SmbSession.java:177)

Do you know what are the known causes of this issue? How can I fix this problem?

Thanks in advance for any help, I really appreciate it.

Regards
Pablo