Davenport users are re-autnticated

NMS-2
Hi,

We are using davenport 0.9.10 with JCIFS 0.9.7.  The problem occurs when a user access a share, they get the proper authentication screen from IE.  After entering their Windows 2003 credentials for the share, they can see all the folders.  As the user traverses the folders to find a file, I notice in the JCIFS logs that it keeps using the credentials supplied.  However, when the user selects a file to view, they get re-authenticated.  The reason this is happening is the authentication passed to open the file is not the credentials entered by the user when they accessed the folder.  It is the credentials of the PC they are logged into.

How can I force Davenport/JCIFS to always use the credentials supplied when they first accessed the shares?

Things I have tried:

- JCIFS 1.1.11
- JCIFS 1.2.7
- NTLM authentication
- BASIC authentication

Any help is appreciated,

Steve

Re: Davenport users are re-autnticated

NMS-2
An addition to my original post:

This problem (feature) seems to be happening with IE only (works fine with Mozilla).

Steve