Quantcast

DCE/RPC Open Source

George K Colley
Apple has been updating and hardening a branch of the Open Group's DCE/RPC library. We'd decided to share these changes with the community at large and will continue to invest in modernizing and advancing this code base.  The goal is to establish a common, authoritative DCE/RPC codebase that everyone can leverage or contribute to, under very liberal terms.

We have published Apple's contributions at http://www.dcerpc.org. Please check out the web site for any more details. We are looking for someone to port it to the various Linux SMB implementations.

Regards,

James Peach and George Colley
Apple

Re: DCE/RPC Open Source

Jeremy Allison
On Tue, Mar 01, 2011 at 10:33:26AM -0800, George K Colley wrote:
> Apple has been updating and hardening a branch of the Open Group's DCE/RPC library. We'd decided to share these changes with the community at large and will continue to invest in modernizing and advancing this code base.  The goal is to establish a common, authoritative DCE/RPC codebase that everyone can leverage or contribute to, under very liberal terms.
>
> We have published Apple's contributions at http://www.dcerpc.org. Please check out the web site for any more details. We are looking for someone to port it to the various Linux SMB implementations.

This looks really nice George - thanks a lot !
Thanks to Apple for making this version available.

Jeremy.