Commercially supported Samba

Greathouse, Sheri L
Does anyone know of a commercially provided and supported version of Samba
in the  United States?

Sheri Greathouse
EDS - Software Services - AIX Capabilities
MS 2o
1075 W. Entrance Drive
Auburn Hills, MI 48326

+ mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Re: Commercially supported Samba

John H Terpstra - Samba Team
On Tuesday 26 April 2005 19:16, Greathouse, Sheri L wrote:

> Does anyone know of a commercially provided and supported version of Samba
> in the  United States?
>
> Sheri Greathouse
> EDS - Software Services - AIX Capabilities
> MS 2o
> 1075 W. Entrance Drive
> Auburn Hills, MI 48326
>
> + mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Sheri,

I provide commercial support for Samba. I also maintain the official Samba
documentation. I live in Salt Lake City, Utah. If that qualifies me, how may
I be of service? You can reach me tomorrow on (801) 936-1368.

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member

Author:
Samba-3 by Example, ISBN: 0131472216
Hardening Linux, ISBN: 0072254971
Other books in production.

Re: Commercially supported Samba

eric roseme
Greathouse, Sheri L wrote:

> Does anyone know of a commercially provided and supported version of Samba
> in the  United States?
>
> Sheri Greathouse
> EDS - Software Services - AIX Capabilities
> MS 2o
> 1075 W. Entrance Drive
> Auburn Hills, MI 48326
>
> + mailto:[hidden email] <mailto:[hidden email]>

Hewlett-Packard supports Samba (as HP product HP CIFS Server) on HP-UX
11i v1 and v2, with full Response Center, Expert Center, and factory lab
support.

I have worked with EDS on HP-UX CIFS-Samba sites in the past.

Eric Roseme
Hewlett-Packard