Change users passwords

Hernan Otero

I have read everything  i found on the web and mail lists looking for a way to manage users passwords in windows using java.  browsing the jcifs and jcifs-ext code and reading the documentation apparently this can be done.
I can change my own password, if i know the old password..., but, i can not reset that password with admin credentials.

Do you have any example related to passwords reset for different users using an administrator user as authtentication credentials?

Regards,
              HernĂ¡n