CLUG 2017 July 20 [was Re: Future of CLUG main meetings]

CLUG 2017 July 20 [was Re: Future of CLUG main meetings]

Samba - linux mailing list
Bob proposed minetest and Bryan has proposed dreamchess.

I feel honour-bound to suggest pokerth.net but having looked at their web
site just now, I feel a bit dirty. Anyway, Texas Holdem is awesome and I
still play regularly.

And pokerth is open source. What they're doing with it on the web might be
slightly distasteful though. Y'all oughta try it anyway.

--
MC

Re: CLUG 2017 July 20 [was Re: Future of CLUG main meetings]

Samba - linux mailing list
G'day, Mike:

CLUG's welcome page states that it "meets on the 4th Thursday of every
month". Which will be 27 July.

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/

Re: CLUG 2017 July 20 [was Re: Future of CLUG main meetings]

Samba - linux mailing list
G'day Bryan.

Wikipedia is another excellent resource:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

--
MC

Re: CLUG 2017 July 20 [was Re: Future of CLUG main meetings]

Samba - linux mailing list
No, Mike:

> Wikipedia is another excellent resource:
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy

I'm definitely not a psychopath. My mental health page is here.
http://www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/mental/default.htm

Besides, your comment seems off-topic. Which customarily is declared
"[OT]" in the subject.

--
www.netspeed.com.au/bryan/

On 23/06/17 18:35, Mike Carden via linux wrote:
> Bob proposed minetest and Bryan has proposed dreamchess.
>
> I feel honour-bound to suggest pokerth.net but having looked at their web
> site just now, I feel a bit dirty. Anyway, Texas Holdem is awesome and I
> still play regularly.
>
> And pokerth is open source. What they're doing with it on the web might be
> slightly distasteful though. Y'all oughta try it anyway.

Thanks Mike,

I seem to remember someone doing Texas Hold'em as a project for the
FOSSD course at ANU some years ago...

Looking forward to your presentation in July!

cheers,

Bob Edwards.