April meeting?

Samba - linux mailing list
Any plans for tomorrow's meeting?

--
Eyal Lebedinsky ([hidden email])

Re: April meeting?

Samba - linux mailing list
On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 12:52:29PM +1000, Eyal Lebedinsky via linux wrote:
> Any plans for tomorrow's meeting?

I asked after last month when we had a month off if anyone had some awesome
talk to give, no responses so far I ama ware of.

It would be cool if there is something interesting osomeone wants to talk
about.

I admit I once again did not try chasing up any other avenues for talks than
waiting and hoping someone would step up.

        See You
            Steve

--
Steven Hanley [hidden email] http://svana.org/sjh/diary
i did not design this game, i did not name the stakes