Adding a Windows Server down the road

Aaron Butters
I should probably start a new thread as my question is slightly different,
however there are enough similarities :)

I've tried to follow your instructions here as they match up perfectly with
what I am trying to accomplish, which is to migrate users and most
importantly locally stored user profiles, from a Samba v2.x server that I
have had no involvement with. To a SBS2003 active directory domain
controller.  My problem is that when I try to run the ADMT and test migrate
users I get the following error:

The network path was not found. (Error code=53, domain=sambadomainname)

Couple of unknowns for me... I'm not sure of the setup of the samba
server... It appears to me that it may not have been fully setup as a
domain controller?  Also I'm wondering if the ADMT only works when
migrating from Samba V3?

I've tried to using nbtstat on the SBS2003 server and nmblookup on the
samba server to verify that each of them can see the other domain, and it
appears that they can...  Not sure what other information to add.

Thanks in advance for any help! (Which of course is greatly appreciated!)

Re: Adding a Windows Server down the road

Tony Earnshaw
man, 25.04.2005 kl. 20.47 skrev Aaron Butters:

Blah ....

To whom are you writing, c.q. replying?

Quote and do not top post.

--Tonni

--
Nothing sucksseeds like a pigeon without a beak ...

mail: [hidden email]
http://www.billy.demon.nl

They'll love us, won't they? They feed us, don't they? ...