Access is denied exception

Iliya Roubin
Hello!
I have the following problem: using of NtlmHttpFilter or my own
implementation of such a filter without any additional parameters leads
to "Access is denied" exception when two users are trying to
concurrently logon within the 15 seconds (the first user logs in and the
second one has to wait for 15-20 seconds). When I tried to reduce the
jcifs.smb.client.soTimeout to 500 ms, this interval decreased to 500 ms
or so, but the problem still takes place. I have one domain controller
and I use the latest version of jCIFS.

--
Илья Рубин,
Разработчик.
e-mail: [hidden email]

Re: Access is denied exception

Michael B Allen-4
On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:17:23 +0300
Iliya Roubin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello!
> I have the following problem: using of NtlmHttpFilter or my own
> implementation of such a filter without any additional parameters leads
> to "Access is denied" exception when two users are trying to
> concurrently logon within the 15 seconds (the first user logs in and the
> second one has to wait for 15-20 seconds). When I tried to reduce the
> jcifs.smb.client.soTimeout to 500 ms, this interval decreased to 500 ms
> or so, but the problem still takes place. I have one domain controller
> and I use the latest version of jCIFS.

I have no idea what could be happening. Is there a cluster being used? Is
there a proxy of some kind? What exactly is the domain controller
(e.g. Windows 2003)?

Mike