AD Rules in Samba

samba-22
Hi,

Where can I get further information on how to create group policies via
samba

Regards

Re: AD Rules in Samba

John H Terpstra - Samba Team
On Tuesday 26 April 2005 06:37, synchroweb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Where can I get further information on how to create group policies via
> samba

That all depends on what you want to achieve. Have you read the
Samba-HOWTO-Collection chapters on this subject? If not, that is the first
place to start. If you have, and it is not enough email me directly so we can
tackle this together. Over the next two weeks I will be updating the
Samba-HOWTO-Collection in preparation for reprinting of the Official Samba-3
HOWTO and Reference Guide (its published alter-ego). It is my intent to
update the profiles and policies chapter before reprinting.

- John T.
--
John H Terpstra
Samba-Team Member