AD DC on rhel/centos 7.4

Samba - General mailing list
hi,
is anybody successfully rebuild official samba rpm package on
rhel/centos 7.4? I try to follow the instruction in this mail:
https://lists.samba.org/archive/samba/2017-February/206723.html
but it's only working up to 7.3 since in 7.4 samba-4.6.2 included which
require gnutls 3.4.7 (which require nettle-3.1.1). I'm not able to
rebuild gnutls since it can't be replaced. the only thing i found so far
is gnutls30 package from epel-6 which is actually gnutls30-3.5.8. and it
can be rebuild on rhel/centos/epel-7.4 too if I rebuild nettle-3.1.1.
but nettle can't be replaced also.. what's more after this sambe can't
find gnutls since it's install itself into /usr/lib64/gnutls30...

so is anybody able to rebuild 7.4's samba with it's dependencies or does
anybody has an rpm repo with these packages?

thanks in advance.
regards.

--
  Levente                               "Si vis pacem para bellum!"

Re: AD DC on rhel/centos 7.4

Samba - General mailing list
http://wing-repo.net/

http://wingse.blog57.fc2.com/blog-entry-442.html#more  (you'll have to turn
on Google Translate)

This repo was also referenced a few months ago from HowToForge, for
whatever that's worth.  I haven't extensively tested it, though.

Kris Lou