3.0.20

raymond-10

Will there be an RPM for Suse 8.2? As the last one available is the 3.0.14a
and I would like to update the Samaba server to 3.0.20. If not, how can I
upgrade my existing one?

Thanks!

Raymond

Re: 3.0.20

stefanke
Hi,

sorry but Samba is not responsilbe for binarys!

You will find current SUSE 8.2 binarys at:

ftp://ftp.sernet.de/pub/samba/suse/suse82/

Cheers Stefan