114022111206249 MS-FSRVP hidden share shadow copies

114022111206249 MS-FSRVP hidden share shadow copies

Sreekanth Nadendla
Hello David,
                      I am the engineer who will be working with you on this issue. I am currently researching the problem and will provide you with an update soon. Thank you for your patience.

Sreekanth Nadendla
Microsoft Windows Open Specifications