1.3.18 not available in maven central

Emmanuel Keller
Hi guys,

I use Maven (with the standard repository) to build and package my software.

Unfortunately, the last version available on Maven Central is v1.3.17:

Is there any plan to publish the v1.3.18 ?

Thanks,
Emmanuel.

Re: 1.3.18 not available in maven central

Fritz Elfert
Apparently not.
See
http://samba.2283325.n4.nabble.com/No-maven-release-of-1-3-18-and-no-public-SCM-td4689967.html

I have compiled a mavenized set of useful bugfixes and set up a repo at
github here:
https://github.com/OpenDataSpace/jcifs

Perhaps you can build this yourself and use it in a local repo. I don't
have upload access in central so I use my own (artifactory)...

Hope this helps
 -Fritz